It’s not officially spring yet, but with hope for warming temperatures, we’re calling this our spring series. So, what’s our definition of a winning website? Here’s our list:
- It fulfills its purpose, whatever that is determined to be.
- It showcases your brand and your products and/or services.
- It persuades your target market to buy from you.
- It promotes brand loyalty.
- It brings in new leads or completes the sales process.
- It provides you with strategic information.
Those are the “whats.” These are the “whys:”
- It works around the clock, even when you’re at home or on vacation.
- The return on investment is astronomical.
- Most, if not all, of routine sales and marketing tasks, are automated, saving you in staffing costs.
- Your role in keeping the content fresh is minimal.
- You garner more customers.
- You make more money.
How can you get a winning website? That’s what this series is all about. We know how to build it, but you know more about your business than anyone. That’s why we need you.
View more articles from this series:
A Winning Website – Part 1: Why You Want One
A Winning Website – Part 2: Your Target Market
A Winning Website – Part 3: Honing Your Brand
A Winning Website – Part 4: Clarity in Purpose
A Winning Website – Part 5: Revving Up The Search Engines
A Winning Website – Part 6: Keeping It Fresh