It’s not officially spring yet, but with hope for warming temperatures, we’re calling this our spring series. So, what’s our definition of a winning website? Here’s our list:
- It fulfills its purpose, whatever that is determined to be.
- It showcases your brand and your products and/or services.
- It persuades your target market to buy from you.
- It promotes brand loyalty.
- It brings in new leads or completes the sales process.
- It provides you with strategic information.
Those are the “whats.” These are the “whys:”
- It works around the clock, even when you’re at home or on vacation.
- The return on investment is astronomical.
- Most, if not all, of routine sales and marketing tasks, are automated, saving you in staffing costs.
- Your role in keeping the content fresh is minimal.
- You garner more customers.
- You make more money.
How can you get a winning website? That’s what this series is all about. We know how to build it, but you know more about your business than anyone. That’s why we need you.