Abbotsford BC Canada
A Short Guide To Things To Do And See
Abbotsford, BC Canada offers plenty of things to do and see. Not only that but there are a number of parks you can visit, as well as businesses you’ll want to check out. With that said, read on to find out what to do, parks to go to, and businesses that are located throughout the city.
Top Things To Do
The most popular things to do are:
- See The Symphony- The Fraser Valley Symphony can be seen at the Matsqui Centennial Auditorium. However, they only make appearances every few months. Make sure to check the next time they’re there because you’ll love seeing their performance.
- The Discovery Trail- You’ll want to bike the Discovery Trail or hike it. The trail takes you along bike lanes, on paved trails, as well as rural roads. If you want to take in amazon scenery, then the Discovery Trail is a must.
- Golfing- For fans of golf, you’ll be pleased to know there are several courses in Abbotsford. They include Fraserglen, Ledgeview, and the Valley Golf Centre. While you’re at one of these, you can dine at the restaurants that are on-site.
Parks You’ll Want To Visit
A few great parks to visit include:
- Mill Lake Park- This is a large park where you can take a long stroll. There’s picnic areas located through Mill Lake, and there’s no shortage of green space. It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, you’ll want to visit Mill Lake Park.
- Gardner Park- This isn’t a very large park, but there’s lots of picnic tables within it. Not only that, but there is a playground for kids. If you enjoy easy cycling trails or want to take an easy walk, then you’ll definitely want to go to Gardner Park.
- Historic Clayburn Village is an old part of Abbotsford with quite a bit of history.
Businesses To Check Out
While in Abbotsford, visit the following businesses:
- Restaurants- Among the top restaurants in the city are Lou’s Grill, The Old Spaghetti Factory, and Brodeur’s Bistro. Each of those places have a great and vary menu selection. Not only that, but there’s plenty of positive reviews written about them, which means the chances are you will love dining at any of them.
- Retail Stores- There’s a handful of familiar names scattered throughout the area. This includes Marshalls, and the Big Box Outlet Store. If you don’t want to shop at the big name shops, then no worries because there’s plenty of smaller name shops you’ll come across.
- The Outdoor Mall (Highstreet Shopping Centre)- There’s also an outdoor mall in Abbotsford. There is a whole host of stores located within the mall, and you can easily spend hours there. Best of all, it doesn’t matter what your budget is, there is something for everyone there.
- Also, come check us out IIAS – International Internet Advertising Services Inc.
Are you planning a trip to Abbotsford? If so, then make sure you take the time to do a few of the things previously mentioned. Don’t forget to pay a visit to those businesses, and take a stroll or have a picnic in one of those parks.
Another cool place to check out is: Abbotsford Recreation Centre