Sell online and the world is your market
Online sales have seen nothing but steady growth and the overall numbers defy the economic downturn.
The Statistics Tell the Truth
If you are still uncertain if online ecommerce works for businesses, here are some current statistics:
- In 2015, 40% of global internet users bought products or goods online. This percentage continues to grow every year.
- The U.S. e-commerce economy is currently over $349 billion
- China’s e-commerce economy is currently over $562 billion
- Worldwide retail e-commerce sales reached $1.7 trillion in 2015
- Worldwide sales are estimated to reach $2.35 trillion by 2018
Increase Your Company's Growth Rate
Online stores are far outpacing retail stores when it comes to growth potential. If you had the choice of two investments - one paying 3% and one paying 19% - which would you choose? While storefront retailers are struggling to survive and growth estimated at 2 to 3%, Internet sales are still growing at an incredible rate. Global sales are predicted to grow 19% in each of the next two years.
Our Clients Have Generated Over a Billion Dollars in Online Sales
Companies have been very reluctant to transition to e-commerce. Maybe it's fear of the unknown. Maybe it's worry that it won't work. But statistics clearly show it's the future. We have figured this out and our e-commerce clients have generated hundreds of millions of dollars in online sales. So don't be left behind. Our experts will guide you through the entire process of increasing your sales and revenue through ecommerce.